- The fog circle sizes have been reduced as they near the end of the game.
- Hitboxes have a major rework are now tighter to the player’s shape and animation. This change should significantly improve hit accuracy.
- Skydiving controls have been tweaked to make it easier to land where players intend from far distances.
- Updated the text color presentation for headshots.
- The first fog circle will no longer appear on the map before players have landed (testing).
- We’ve added the following languages to the game: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean.
- Removed the Emote keybind. Emoting can be accessed through the VGS system by pressing (default) V, then E.
- SEA and Australia servers have been placed within the Asia & Pacific Rim play region. Players will be grouped by ping and assigned a corresponding server if there are enough players queueing in that region. Our goal here is to ensure players can get into matches even at times of low population.
- Implemented improvements for server performance (more still planned).
- Implemented enhancements to anti-cheat (more still planned).
- The Deploy Turret ability has been added back into the game.
Auto Rifle: Clip size increased to 30, damage increased to 90/108/126/144.
Burst Rifle: Damage increased to 125/150/175/200.
Shotgun: Can now headshot for 50% bonus damage.
Sniper Rifle: Headshot bonus damage increased from 100% to 150%.
- Players can hear chicken jump sounds repeatedly.
- Crouched players appear standing in relevancy.
- Pre-game lobby music is too loud.
- Players can hear chest opening sound when no chest is opened.
- Issues with potions.
- Issues with Mage abilities.
- Long Bow can no longer headshot.
- Issues with remapping the num0 item.
Firstly, the entire hitbox rework is welcomed with open arms, no longer will random shots register as headshots and you’ll have to actually start aiming!
The loss of the cooldown reduction is a big change (Helmets now give Headshot protection instead) – This should stop Hunter movement ability spamming – but lit also sounds like it will heavily nerf the Assassin as a whole; who relies heavily on his headshots with the class Sniper Rifle.
Though to counter this the bonus damage of the sniper rifle has been increase by 50% (now sitting comfortably at 150% of base damage). Let’s do the maths:
11oo Base – 2200 Headshot (100%)
1100 Base – 2750 Headshot (150%) – But Legendary Helmet blocks 50%
Meaning you’ll be doing 1375 Damage per headshot.
This sounds like an unfair nerf – but you’ll still be able to instakill anyone with 2 consecutive headshots.