New Gamemode! Deathmatch Training Grounds Mode:
- Deathmatch Training Grounds is now a Solo mode.
- Lasts up to 15 minutes with up to 50 players.
- A scoreboard shows the top three players.
- Players respawn after they are eliminated.
- Loot Chests will respawn every 2 minutes.
- Legendary Chests will not spawn.
- Players have one chicken life, which resets when they are eliminated.
- There will be a single fog circle that does not move.
- Fixed a bug where turret animations were not properly playing.
- Fixed a bug where Forges would not block hitscan weapons.
- Fixed a bug where items were not dropping out of players.
- Fixed a bug where ammo counts were not updating for weapons that do not use ammo.
- Fixed a bug where contrail effects would get stuck on players.
- Various audio fixes.
- Adjusted hitbox for mounted players.
- Fixed a bug where players who crouched on the spawn island would crouch after skydiving.
- Fixed an issue where Potions wouldn’t pop out of potion boxes.
- Added the option to change keyboard binding to swap weapons back to the game.
- Added the line to the mini-map indicating shortest path to the fog safe zone back to the game.
- Fixed a bug where chicken music does not stop playing when a player dies.
- Fixed a bug where eliminating players did not reduce overall player count in TDM.
- Fixed a bug where landing on another player’s head caused the player to bounce endlessly.
- Fixed a bug where Alpha Pack icons were not showing in the Shop.
We asked and HiRez delivered; SMG & Assault Rifles have been nerfed. Will it be enough? Only time will tell, but atleast the nerfing process has begun.
In regards to the Deathmatch mode – We guess it’ll give people a chance to practice aiming/fights and skills with certain weapons. Though we’d much prefer a Team Deathmatch or King Of The Hill!